Thursday 29 December 2011

Well,Well Welllll - My First Post!!

CURRENTLY READING: LINDSEY KELK - I HEART VEGAS






JUST FINISHED READING: LINDSEY KELK - I HEART PARIS

From Amazon: Angela is in the city of love – but romance is taking a nose-dive…
When Angela Clark’s boyfriend Alex suggests a trip to Paris at the same time as hip fashion mag Belle asks her to write a piece, she jumps at the chance.
But even as she’s falling for the joie de vivre of Paris, someone’s conspiring to sabotage her big break. And when she spots Alex having a tête-à-tête with his ex in a local bar, Angela’s dreams of Parisian passion all start crashing down around her.
With London and her old life only a train journey away, Angela can’t decide if should stay and face the music or run away home…

My Review: This is the 3rd book in the I Heart Series and i loved this one just as much as the others. I once again melted into the story. Angela has escaped from London to New York and this story is following on from I Heart Hollywood (my personal fav FOR NOW) Not only did i fall in love with Angela but also Jenny Lopez who unfortunatly didnt appear much in the book (BUT GREAT NEWS IN LINDSEY KELK HAS GAVE JENNY HER OWN BOOKS) JENNY LOPEZ HAS A BAD WEEK (IM READING THAT NEXT!).
All in all i give this book a BIG 4.5 STARS!!!!
NOW BRING ON VEGASSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment